FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   BenutzergruppenMitgliederliste   RegistrierenRegistrieren   ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Chat mit dem SH3 Entwicklerteam am Mittwoch (07.07.04)

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    9te UFlottille Foren-Übersicht -> Silent Hunter III - Zentrale
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Odin
1. WO a.D.
1. WO a.D.

BeitragVerfasst am: 02.07.2004, 20:05    Titel: Chat mit dem SH3 Entwicklerteam am Mittwoch (07.07.04) Antworten mit Zitat

Wenns geht bitte um 18.00 an dem Chat bei Ubi über SH 3 teilnehmen !!

Ich versuchs muß bis 18.30 arbeiten meckern meckern meckern meckern
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
tokmarkOL
Flottillenleitung
Flottillenleitung

BeitragVerfasst am: 02.07.2004, 20:15    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Und hier gehts zum Chat:

Zitat:
Wir geben euch in der nächsten Woche die Gelegenheit persönlich mit den Silent Hunter III Entwicklern zu sprechen. Am nächsten Mittwoch werden wir einen internationalen SH3 Chat veranstalten. Hier die nötigen Infos:

Chat Zeit:
09:00 - San Francisco
11:00 - Chicago
12:00 - New York, Montreal
17:00 - London
18:00 - Paris, Munich

- Server Type: beyondIRC (irc.beyondirc.net)
- Channel: #SH3

Falls ihr nicht via IRC an dem Chat teilnehmen möchtet könnt ihr auch die folgende Möglichkeit nutzen:

- Besucht folgende URL http://chat.ubisoft.fr
- Gebt einen User-Namen an (egal welchen...)
- Ihr benötigt KEIN Passwort
- Wählt den Silent Hunter 3 Channel aus!

Death from above...Ubi_Marc

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Atze
Flottillenwrack
Flottillenwrack

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.07.2004, 21:19    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

habs mal in Abwesenheit mitgelogt, waren doch ein paar Neuigkeiten dabei...:

<Thunak> Hello and welcome to today’s Silent Hunter III chat!
<Thunak> Let’s begin, then. The session will be moderated: only the SH3 team and I may post.
<Thunak> This is how we’ll proceed: you may send your questions only to me and I will relay them. Please do not send them directly to the SH3 team, they will only answer to mine. To send me a question double-click on my nick (Thunak) on the right hand column and a new window will open in which we may chat.
<Thunak> We will then choose the questions according to their interest and relevance. Please remember this chat is exclusively dedicated to Silent Hunter III. We will not answer questions not related to this game.
<Thunak> We will post a full transcript of the chat on the official SH3 site, http://www.silent-hunteriii.com and on the boards ASAP.
<Thunak> Here we go!

<Thunak> (WiseNet): You said we need directx 9 compliant SOUND card, so what dx9 soud technologies will be implemented in the game ? (EAX 4.0 ?)
<SH3DevTeam> Hi everyone! Sorry guys, no EAX for SH3!

<Thunak> (Willey): Will there be historical realistic harbours and which if not all are modelled precisely after the real one?
<SH3DevTeam> Due to limited info from the period, some harbours will be not so accurately modelled.
<SH3DevTeam> Anyway, the U-Boat bases will be as detailed as possible
<SH3DevTeam> That's it about harbours =

<Thunak> (Drebbel): On the site it is written: "we have decided to put more efforts into the development of dynamic campaigns". Does that mean SHIII will include a dynamic campaign ? Because putting more effort in it can also mean it will not make the final release at all Traurig
<SH3DevTeam> :) YES, there will be a DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN!! =

<Thunak> (Stevepine): How does the dev team feel about the postponed release date and the new campaign style?
<SH3DevTeam> The team is feeling very well. Thank you!. However, you have to knwo that it is not very easy to develop this kind of campaign =

<Thunak> (Klave): How integrated will the handling of crew be? i.e. how far will it go in giving orders and so on:)
<SH3DevTeam> The crew is integral part of the interface. You cannot control the boat without it. Main stations have to be manned to work, so go imagine ... =

<Thunak> (Legion88): How is it that you are allowed to take more time, when most games are rushed these days?
<SH3DevTeam> We are very lucky indeed. Fortunatelly for us, we are an internal dev team backed by a great publisher that have the time, the money and the will to do the things right. =

<Thunak> (RedTerex): Will the player be able to 'walk' around inside the U-boat or will he be fixed
<SH3DevTeam> Yes, the player will be able to walk around the boat, in certain locations: the command room, the radio/sonar room, the conning tower, the bridge.
<SH3DevTeam> However, to be really efficient in controlling the boat, you will need to "jump" from station to station. =

<Thunak> (Kejotikk): Will SH3 contain two way radio communication with BdU like how it was in AOD (Aces of the Deep)?
<SH3DevTeam> Of course it will be part of the campaign. =

<Thunak> (Leif_PL): In what language will the crew speak? I hope it'll be German ...I know that not everyone know German well enough - I'm one of them :) - but better way to help them is not english-speeking crew but subtitles!... After a while we'll all know the German dialogues and orders from just listening... Will there be many language versions of SH3 or just one? Maybe there should be many subtitles versions to choose in one game.(?)
<SH3DevTeam> Crew voices will be German by default (subtitles will be available), but the international version will include both English/German voice package. =

<Thunak> (zambet): will it be implemented a comprehensive and in depth TUTORIAL campaign?
<SH3DevTeam> The tutorial will resemble a Naval Academy course. It will include a "graduation mission" and it will influence the career starting "default" - get good grades and you may be assigned a better starting boat. =

<Thunak> (psilo): will we be able to control the depthrudders manually?
<SH3DevTeam> The diveplanes will be controllable by the player. Manually! =

<Thunak> (martes86): Will we be able to resupply at sea meeting class VIIF and XIV submarines?
<SH3DevTeam> This remains to be seen. But expect the ressuply sequence to be noninteractive. =

<Thunak> (Doomer): What are the recomended graphics going to be
<SH3DevTeam> Please check the Q&A on www.silent-hunteriii.com
<SH3DevTeam> =

<Thunak> (Bruno_Sulikatex): What about the lifeboats? Will the player be able to shot them or to make prisioners?
<SH3DevTeam> No way you will be able to do that! =

<Thunak> (Stevepine): In the north atlantic theatre we have seen the great looking ice bergs, will there also be pack ice that would prevent the sub from being able to able to surface , as this has been included in a few previous sub sims such as Red Storm Rising. and was a really nice realistic feature!
<SH3DevTeam> It is pretty tough to rise through ice with a WW2 vintage boat. I think this will not be available in SH3. =

<Thunak> (Stevepine): In the north atlantic theatre we have seen the great looking ice bergs, will there also be pack ice that would prevent the sub from being able to able to surface , as this has been included in a few previous sub sims such as Red Storm Rising. and was a really nice realistic feature!
<UbiRazz> We've answered that one ;)

<Thunak> (TJL): Will the multiplayer host have the option to disable auto tdc for all players to ensure higher realism and perhaps include this option in normal single player realism settings also?
<SH3DevTeam> The host will control various settings, including the realism ones. An of course in single player, the realism setting will include the TDC auto "on/off option". =

<Thunak> (Schakal): 11how detailed is the the sea chart? What information about the chartstation you can give us?
<SH3DevTeam> The chart station will allow course plotting, measurement and AI navigator officer assisted interception course plotting. Wow, that was complex to say :)...
<SH3DevTeam> Also ...
<SH3DevTeam> Regarding the sea charts, for the coastlines the most detailed vector information wil be used on most areas.
<SH3DevTeam> The game uses the latest data availabla ETOPO2 (4 Km sampling points) for depth informations and SRTM30 for height informations.
<SH3DevTeam> Also we are implementing the latest SRTM3 ( 90 meters heightmap resolution ) for some areas.

<Thunak> ([Azmodan]): will there be a rating system on single player missions? sort of how well u accomplished the mission. or just succes and fail?
<SH3DevTeam> The campaign mode will include a tonnage top. It will also measure the player's performance using a "renown" system.
<SH3DevTeam> For single missions, there will be a similar mission evaluation. =

<Thunak> (Visco): how will the player use the ENIGMA? if that will be in the game?
<SH3DevTeam> For the time being, we prefer to let it be an "enigma" :) ... =

<Thunak> (Willey): Will there be an ingame "wizard wheel" for calculating torpedo firing solution? (don't mix it up with the TDC)
<SH3DevTeam> No, but we may consider including one in the game box. =

<Thunak> (Taskforce1x1): Can sounds within our sub be detected by the enemy?
<SH3DevTeam> There will be a "noise level" parameter associated with the boat various actions taking place inside (repairing, torpedo loading, gramophone music ... ). =

<Thunak> (Gollard): In regards to Weather Dynamics, whilst on patrol, will the current game engine, render different weather fronts i.e. storms, clear skies, rain, and fog. Also we know that there are three different sea states, I am assuming that the sea states will change with the above weather dynamics. SH2 didn’t, and I know SH3 its a completely knew development team.
<SH3DevTeam> The weather is fully dynamic. You'll get plenty of fog, clouds, rain, clear sky and so on.
<SH3DevTeam> Of course the sea state will evolve in accordance with the weather state, so expect high waves even if the storm is over. =

<Thunak> (Captain): I noticed in the E3 trailer that the camera view allows to player to view the surface while underwater. Some hardcore players consider this cheating. Will there be an option (like in SH2) to limit the camera view to only subsurface?
<SH3DevTeam> Of course the realism settings will allow you to disable it. But can you resist temptation till the end of the game? :) =

<Thunak> (U-658): will silent running be more of effect in this game and will thermal layers make it harder for destroyers to find subs
<SH3DevTeam> According to our discussion with herr Jurgen Oesten, the use of thermal layers by U-Boat captains is more of a myth.
<SH3DevTeam> But we will introduce them in the game nevertheless
<SH3DevTeam> Silent running will be a standard evasive procedure and it will work. At least sometimes ... :) =

<Thunak> Last question:
<Thunak> Taskforce1x1): Is there a decision on if there will be BETA testors selected to test SHIII before final release?
<SH3DevTeam> There will be beta tester recruiting and we will let you know on the site of the game. =

<Thunak> I guess that’s it then. Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.
<Thunak> We will post a full transcript of the chat on the official SH3 site, http://www.silent-hunteriii.com and on the boards ASAP.
<SH3DevTeam> Great talking to you guys, and thank you for your enthusiastic support. Good hunting everyone!
<Thunak> We wil try to answer all remaining questions ASAP :)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Atze
Flottillenwrack
Flottillenwrack

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.07.2004, 23:00    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

hihihi lachend , laut dem relativ langweiligen SH3-Forum (dt) kam der chat wohl nicht so gut...
Thomsen
Flottillenleitung
Flottillenleitung

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.07.2004, 23:07    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
relativ langweiligen

Na Atze?????? überlegen

Wieso bin ich langweilich???? überlegen überlegen überlegen

BTW: Du sein in Laboe?

Ich hoffen!
Atze
Flottillenwrack
Flottillenwrack

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.07.2004, 23:12    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

seit wann heißt Du "SH3-Forum (dt)"?
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    9te UFlottille Foren-Übersicht -> Silent Hunter III - Zentrale Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.